[Eeglablist] query reg EEG and chaos

lalitha sriraam lalitha_sriraam at yahoo.co.in
Sun Feb 27 22:56:49 PST 2005

Dear all

I am currently doing my research in EEG signal analysis. I came across some papers which discussed about the Chaotic Characteristics of EEG.

[i] The evaluation has been done only for Normal subject with different physiological conditions. I am just wondering how the concept will be useful in terms of clinical investigations.

[ii] is it feasible to categorise abnormal EEG (ex: Epileptic signal)as chaotic or nonchaotic.

hoping to get ur response reg this.

regs,

lalitha