[Eeglablist] Power spectra and others

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Tue Mar 8 09:06:53 PST 2005

>3. How to change the unit of the vertical axis from 10*log10(microV^2/Hz) to
>microV^2 in EEGLAB?

You cannot do it directly in EEGLAB. Power is usually visualized in log
scale otherwise you are only able to see low frequency changes. From the
command line, you can use the output from the spectopo() or
pop_spectopo() functions and transfrom it back to absolute power
(10^(output/10)), then replot it.

>4.How to remove the ears from the figures because what I want to plot is not for
>human but for rat?

Use the option " 'headrad', 0 " in the topographic plot edit boxes.