[Eeglablist] exporting laplacian values from del2map

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Wed Mar 16 16:27:28 PST 2005

Dear Yuko,

>I am trying to run t-tests on Laplacians between two ERPs at one time
>point. I obtained laplacian maps using del2map and topoplot, but could
>not find a way to export the computed laplacian values for each
>channel.

Maybe I am mistaken but it seems to me that the first output "laplac" of
the "del2map" function contains exactly what you are looking for
(del2map.m from EEGLAB 4.512). We recently modified this function so it
is possible that older functions from previous EEGLAB distributions do
not contain these recent changes.