[Eeglablist] EEG, ALLEEG, and OutOfMemory problem with ICA

Andre Achim achim.andre at uqam.ca
Wed Mar 16 17:53:22 PST 2005

I realised that ICA, ran from the graphics interface, runs well with an EEG
file of reasonable length, up to nearly the end.  I also realised that it
gets to about the same point if I delete (clear) ALLEEG, but then it cannot
perform the latest computation stages.  I could not find, however, in which
.m file these latest computation stages are defined.  Since EEG and ALLEEG
seem identical with a single data file, I would like to change the reference
to ALLEEG for a reference to EEG (or conversely).   Alternately, it should
be possible to store the intermediate results, exchange EEG for ALLEEG and
then run the final set of command lines.

Is that possible?  How?

Thank you

André Achim