[Eeglablist] creating epochs based on contingencies?

Alexa Roggeveen alexar at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Mar 17 14:56:16 PST 2005

I have run an experiment with a cue-target paradigm where there are
different combinations of cues and targets, as well as different
possible response codes, which are easily used to create bins in ERPSS.
However, I'm unsure how to create the same sorts of bins based on
contingencies using EEGLAB (for instance, code 1 followed by code 11,
followed by code 110 indicates a valid trial at a particular location in
space, with a correct response to a particular stimulus).

Thanks for any help you can provide...

Alexa