[Eeglablist] question

Najla Isaac najla_isaac10 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 03:40:37 PST 2005

Dear Sir,
I'm already used several files of EEG of several status, the EEG data set that I have is little and most of my researchs used used extracting informations in some way and apply them to several neural network to recognize them, and because the data set that I have is very little , I already devided each file of EEg to two parts one for training and the other part for testing or make an overlapping segmentation to enlarge the amount of data , I ask if these works are considered as trusted works or not because of one source of information of several persons

http://mail.yahoo.com