[Eeglablist] More on memory, 64-bit Opteron

Gwen Alexandra Frishkoff sasha at cs.uoregon.edu
Thu Mar 24 11:14:09 PST 2005

Hi.

Would you explain the benefit of sampling >512hz for simultaneous
recordings with fMRI? Is it to allow better noise-signal separation?

Thank you,
Gwen F.

****************************
Gwen Alexandra ("Sasha") Frishkoff, Ph.D.
APA/IES Postdoctoral Fellow
Learning Research and Development Center
3939 O'Hara St, room 413
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
gwenf at pitt.edu OR sasha at cs.uoregon.edu
tel 412-260-8010 (cell)
    412-624-7055 (office)
fax 412-624-9149

"Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself.
MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words 'mank' and 'ind.'
What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind."
							-- Jack Handy