[Eeglablist] cohangle distribution

Joseph Brooks joeb at berkeley.edu
Sun Apr 3 18:47:57 PDT 2005

Hi All,

I am working with the cohangle outputs from CROSSF. My question is about
how exactly the angle that is output is computed. I'm assuming that it is
computed as the angle of the vector sum of all of the individual trial
phase differences. Is this true? I understand that the coherence is
essentially the normalized length of the vector sum.

Also, I am interested in looking at the actual distribution of those
individual trial phase differences. I can't find an option to output this.
Has anyone else modified the code of crossf to access this information? If
so, I'd be interested in seeing your modifications or just a description of
where in the code to focus. Any help will be much appreciated.

Joe