[Eeglablist] Spherical Spline Interpolation of Potential

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Fri Apr 22 18:41:33 PDT 2005

Dear Jingjang,

Josep Marco wrote an eeglab plugin to perform spherical spline
interpolation and sent it to us 2 years ago. We compared it against
standard topoplot scalp maps and it did not seem to correspond very well
(although there was some correspondence). If someone is interested on
working further on this plugin and validate its graphic output, we (if
Josep agrees of course) can send the plugin and some test code.