[Eeglablist] reference one more time

Philip Michael Zeman pzeman at alumni.uvic.ca
Mon Jun 6 17:45:33 PDT 2005

Rita-

Check to see if when you manually invert EEG.icawinv (the inverse of the weight matrix) that you get or don't get any singularity warnings.

As you said, there is a dependency there.

I personally would prefer to leave the A1 A2 references in there for localization purposes however then there is this trade-off you speak of.  It also seems wrong to just remove one of the reference channels (A2) and then look at the spatial maps because we lose electrode symmetry.  Maybe the solution is to use A1 and A2 for data at acquisition time and use the inion or the naison as the reference.  Comments??

Phil Zeman