[Eeglablist] Question Regarding 'writecnt' Script

Roy Strowd roystrowd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:11:21 PDT 2005

I am trying to use the EEGLAB script: writecnt, to export ICA rejected
datasets as cnt files so that I can analyze this data using several
different programs which I have already scripted to run data analysis.
 Unfortunately, I am unfamiliar with several of the fieldnames that
this script requires and can't seem to figure out where they are
coming from (i.e. .header, .electloc, .Teeg, .tag, and .endtag).  Has
anyone had any experience with the writecnt script and/or knows what
or where these fields are coming from so that I can use this script to
convert my datasets back to CNT files?

Also, what in the heck are all of the subfieldnames from lines 90-274?

cheers
Roy E Strowd III
roystrowd at gmail.com