[Eeglablist] importing Curry files into EEGLAB

Faith Marie Hanlon faithh at unm.edu
Fri Jun 17 09:36:43 PDT 2005

Hello EEGLAB Discussion List,

I am currently analyzing CTF 275 channel MEG data using
the Curry V5.02 software. Once I have obtained regions of
activation and their waveforms, I would like to open them
in EEGLAB to examine coherence between the regions. I am
not sure of the best way to load the results file (.dip
file) from Curry into EEGLAB so that it properly
identifies the waveforms for each dipole. Has anyone ever
imported Curry .dip files for multiple dipoles into
EEGLAB?

Thank you,

Faith Hanlon