[Eeglablist] (single trial analysis)

Gilbert Preston nihprestong at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jun 30 13:30:45 PDT 2005

Dear Anna;
The ³delta² response in the P300 ERP may be a reflection of eye movement
artifact, especially when comparing a patient group with healthy
participants. If this is the case with your recordings, one way to address
it  is with  particularly stringent manual  editing prior to EEGLAB
analysis. If the paradigm is the auditory ³oddball² ERP, an additional
consideration might be to analyze only  temporoparietal channels.
Gilbert Preston, M.D.
Diplomate ABNP
Genes, Cognition, and Psychosis Program
Clinical Brain Disorders Branch