[Eeglablist] (single trial analysis)

Scott Makeig scott at sccn.ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 4 17:33:11 PDT 2005

Anne -

I suggest you study our 2004 PLOS.org paper on ICA decomposition of 'a' P300 response from a visual spatial selective attention task. We reported  contributions to the P300 feature of the ERP from at least 8 distinct
classes of (independent) EEG processes. So, to study the amplitude of 'P300' in single trials, the question would be, contributions to the P300 ERP feature from which
class(es) of processes?

Scott Makeig