[Eeglablist] Boundary element?

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at psychology.rutgers.edu
Mon Jul 25 19:50:07 PDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 12:38:07PM -0700, Borna Noureddin wrote:
> Hello,

> I am interested in using EEGLAB with a realistic head model instead of a spherical shell model.  I noticed there is a little bit of code for
> using a BEM (a call is made to eeg_leadfieldb() in eeg_leadfield.m, but eeg_leadfieldb() doesn't seem to exist).
it is there...

find -iname eeg_leadfield.m
./eeglab4.515/plugins/dipfit1.02/private/eeg_leadfield.m

> Has any code been written for EEGLAB to actually allow the use of a BEM head model?  If so, how can I get it?  If not, are there any plans to
> do so in the near future?

> Also, does anyone know of any code to automatically produce a BEM head model given a set of MRI slice images and conductivity values?
free code is biofem (incorporaed in BioPSE) (C) and brainstorm (Matlab)
you might find a software table
http://www.onerussian.com/Sci/fusion/fc/#tab:software
of some help

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark