[Eeglablist] How to compare ERSP among subgroups statistically in eeglab

Shougo Hirano shhirano at npsych.med.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Wed Aug 31 20:47:51 PDT 2005

Dear advanced users of eeglab:

I'm very sorry for my poor English. I'm beginner at eeglab. I have 64 ch
neuroscan continuous EEG data. I want to compare ERSP among subgroups ( for
example, between healthy control and schizophrenia patients) statisticaly
with eeglab, but I don't know how to do so. I should be grateful if you
would answer for me.

Best regards,

Shougo Hirano, M.D.

Department of Neuropsychiatry,
Graduate School of Medical Sciences,Kyushu University
3-1-1, Maidashi, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka, 812-8582, Japan