[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Sven Hoffmann shoffmann at ifado.de
Fri Sep 2 06:11:49 PDT 2005

Hi,

Does someone know how to divide eeg data sets into segments just by
defining an arbitrary time window using matlab (eeglab) (In the data sets
are no markers, just start and stop markers). I know it's possible to do so
with the VisionAnalyzer and then to export/import to eeglab, that works
well, but to my mind it's time consuming.
Is it possible to do so in eeglab/matlab by the commandline (i found
nothing about that in the documentation)?
i'm working on my diploma thesis and i'd like to do all data processing in
matlab, so please :-) help......

regards,
Sven.