[Eeglablist] Question regarding plotting two data sets in the same channel data scroll window.

yogs n yojism at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 04:37:17 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have run the ICA algorithm on my data set and selected the components to
be removed.
After I click on 'tools --> remove components' a window gets displayed in
the
process that contains both data plots i.e.
1) the components removed data (in red) &
2) original data(in blue).
However this screen is not as easy to work with and
compare data as the 'plot--> channel data(scroll)' window.
Therefore my below question -
Is it possible to plot two data sets(before component removal &
after component removal) in the channel data scroll window in two colors ?

Thanks in advance,
Yogesh
Research Assistant,
Indian Institute of Science