[Eeglablist] topography algorithm

Brian E Willkie bwillk1 at lsu.edu
Sat Oct 29 18:17:20 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am working on a sonification of eeg data. I would like to present it in a
three dimensional space across an array of speakers. I have the data, the
speakers, and software that will present sound in a three dimensional
space. I'm missing a way to map the data to a spatial location (preferably
using polar coordinates).

I've found several software libraries / programs for mapping the data
visually (most of it in matlab), but very little discussion on the
underlying algorithms.

Where could I get more information on this? Any suggestions welcome.

Thank You,
Brian Willkie