[Eeglablist] batch error

peng prion.w at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 01:38:14 PST 2005

dear eeglab users
  I'm trying to process data with batch in eeglab without GUI.
 I converted one from a history record. Then it reported error in filt: low
pass could not be greater than srate/2. I guess that may mean sample rate.
But my data sampling rate was 500Hz and I use band pass between 0.1 and 40
Hz. What's more, everything goes smoothly in the GUI mode.
 I have a lot of subjects and exp runs. So i don't wish to click and click
in GUI ... Is there anyone have batch examples to share?
 Thanks for any help.
  best