[Eeglablist] plots in the wrong windows

Toby Fernsler toby at sccn.ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 9 18:09:09 PST 2005

This is a problem with Matlab 7.*, that I have only seen under Linux.

A workaround is to move the window where plots are erroneously appearing
so that it will not overlap with the intended window, i.e. move the
offending window to the side of your screen. Clicking on or even keeping
the mouse over the target window will return the plotting there.

Toby Fernsler