[Eeglablist] eloc file for EGI hydrocel?

Gwen Alexandra Frishkoff sasha at cs.uoregon.edu
Tue Nov 22 11:44:01 PST 2005

Go to:

http://www.egi.com/downloads.html  >> Besa Support Files >>
HydroCel_Besa_Files_v1.

-Gwen

Gwen Alexandra ("Sasha") Frishkoff, Ph.D.

APA/IES Postdoctoral Fellow			Research Scientist
Learning Research and Development Center	NeuroInformatics Center
3939 O'Hara St, room 642			5294 University of Oregon
University of Pittsburgh			Suite 320
Pittsburgh, PA 15260				Eugene, OR 97403

gwenf at pitt.edu OR sasha at cs.uoregon.edu
tel 412-260-8010 (cell)
    412-624-7081 (office)
fax 412-624-9149

"Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself.
MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words 'mank' and 'ind.'
What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind."
							-- Jack Handy