[Eeglablist] Concatenate trials

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Thu Dec 1 12:14:21 PST 2005

Dear Vassili,

yes it is possible to concatenate all trials into one Matlab array that
you can then import into EEGLAB using menu item "File > Import data >
 From ASCII/float file or Matlab array". Run something like this to load
all your trials from 150 text files.

for index = 1:150
    filename = sprintf('myfile%3.3d.txt', index);
    alltrial(index,:) = load('-ASCII', filename);
end;

This is not the most optimal (for speed), but this will work.
Hope this help.

Arno