[Eeglablist] Filter Issue

UCT Staff Member - emuluh emuluh_HUB_STAFF_HEALTH_MED_UCT at mail.med.uct.ac.za
Fri Jan 6 02:00:09 PST 2006

Hi eeglab users,
I have some issues on the filter used by eeglab. Does anyone know the
appropriate number of points to use for a  bandpass filtering? When I
use 1, 2, 3, etc. it attenuates my amplitude as in the figures in the
attachment, but with a 10 point bandpass filtering, the amplitude
attenuation disappears. I am not quite sure using the 10 point bandpass
filtering is the right gain for the high pass filter of 0.1Hz and low
pass of 15Hz (i.e. bandpass filter of 0.1-15Hz).
Thanks for help.
Muluh.