[Eeglablist] noise robustness of ICA

Phlypo Ronald ronald.phlypo at UGent.be
Tue Jan 17 09:34:19 PST 2006

Dear Mister/Miss,

I’m currently working on removing eye artifacts in real time applications. I
wanted to make a study of the noise robustness and I encountered a strange
dip in the graphs. We discussed the set-up among colleagues, and it seems
ok, except the results. Is there anyone of you who has some idea how to
interpret the results? Does ICA has a preference for certain noise levels?

Thanks in advance,

Ronald

PS: please find figures and simulation set-up description in attachment

Phlypo Ronald

HYPERLINK "mailto:Ronald.Phlypo at UGent.be"Ronald.Phlypo at UGent.be
UGent - Faculty of Engineering
Electronics and Information Systems
Medical Image & Signal Processing
St. Pietersnieuwstraat 41