[Eeglablist] ICA decomposition with 128 versus 64 channels?

Jürgen Kayser kayserj at pi.cpmc.columbia.edu
Mon Jan 23 10:08:44 PST 2006

Ramesh and Joe:

Your comments, while informative, fail to address the point of our paper,
which is the loss of individual topographic specificity in group (!) data. The
implications affect any analysis concerned with sources of brain activity.

Jürgen and Craig

Dept of Biopsychology, New York State Psychiatric Institute
New York, NY 10032
kayserj at pi.cpmc.columbia.edu
tenkecr at pi.cpmc.columbia.edu