[Eeglablist] importing edf file

stefano ferraina stefano.ferraina at uniroma1.it
Wed Jan 25 03:07:50 PST 2006

I do have a problem importing big edf files in EEGlab (using the BIOSEMI tool).
For example, the last file is 120 Mb and with 105 channels recorded.
No problem with a smaller file.

It looks like that there is a problem with memory. I used both the clean and the pack from matlab to increase the amount of available memory as well as I increased up to the maximum (4 GB) the virtual memory from the Windows control panel.

The error message 'out of memory' is still there:

as well as the warning:

Warning SOPEN: OVERFLOWDETECTION not supported because of missing THRESHOLD.
??? Reference to a cleared variable EEGTMP.

??? Error while evaluating uimenu Callback.

Any suggestion?

stefano ferraina