[Eeglablist] importing edf file

Timur Cetin timur.cetin at charite.de
Thu Jan 26 10:33:24 PST 2006

I had the same problem when I tried to work with *.edf-files of about 250
to 300 MB using biosig. I could not solve this problem with increasing the
memory, the only way to deal with it was to cut the files into smaller
pieces using EDFCUT.

I can work with smaller edf-files without any problem, yet I also always
get the same warning when I import the files.

Timur