[Eeglablist] ITC question

Scott Makeig smakeig at ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 1 16:42:00 PST 2006

Brian -

The ITC result is likely correct, and comes from phase-locked activity
of a non-sinusoidal response (it should be more or less triangular). The
40-Hz sinusoid does not have harmonic spectral content, so no harmonic ITC.
Best luck - see my website bib for my early papers and thesis chapters
on auditory 40-Hz driving, if you'd like.

Scott Makeig