[Eeglablist] ask again about bootstrap and group analysis. pleasehelp

philip grieve pgg3 at columbia.edu
Tue Feb 21 09:38:26 PST 2006

Try this reference:

Burgess AP & Gruzelier, JH. “Methodological advances in the analysis of event-related desynchronization data: reliability and robust analysis”. In “Handbook of electroencephalography and clinical neurophysiology (Revised series) Vol 6. Event‑related Desynchronization” G. Pfurtscheller & F.,H. Lopes da Silva (Eds), (Amsterdam: Elsevier), 1999. ISBN 0444 82999-7

Or material at this website:
 http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/doc/biblio/Author/NICHOLS-TE.html

I think this material can help - Phil