[Eeglablist] topo maps of grand averaged data

Clayton Hickey chickey at sfu.ca
Wed Feb 22 17:40:20 PST 2006

Hello Everyone,

I have a potentially simple question regarding grand averaging...

I'm in the relatively late stages of analyzing a dataset and have created
grand averaged waveforms. My question is this: is there an easy way to
create topo maps from the grand averaged data? Currently I am creating an
empty EEG structure, 'manually' averaging the datasets, and placing this
into the empty structure... this entails copying a lot of other variables,
and all in all is a bit of a hassle. As eeglab has in general a high-level
of functionality, I've got a feeling I'm missing something...

thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Clayton Hickey
Human Electrophysiology Lab
Simon Fraser University