[Eeglablist] pop_importdata

kwhittin at Fizz.Phys.Dal.Ca kwhittin at Fizz.Phys.Dal.Ca
Wed Mar 8 09:42:13 PST 2006

  Hello again,

              I have been succesful in loading & fully analyzing some
continuous matlab data (6x140140 double) into EEG lab using
the GUI.  I would now like to combine all these steps into a
script using the command line.  When I use the command:

EEG_raw =
pop_importdata('dataformat','matlab','setname','eeg_data','data',A,'nbchan',6,'pnts',1001,'srate',1000);

I can view it easily enough but I think eeglab is seeing it as one single
trial, whereas the GUI version of pop_importdata worked flawleslly.

Any ideas?
Kevin

--
Kevin Whittingstall, Ph.D.