[Eeglablist] Error when rejecting ICA components

Christopher.Brown at manchester.ac.uk Christopher.Brown at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 9 05:05:30 PST 2006

Dear list members,

I've performed a 30 component Jader ICA analysis of my data in order to
identify artifactual components to reject. When I come to reject the
components I don't want (Tools => remove components etc.) it computes the
first trace for display fine (which is the original data presumably), but
when beginning to create the second trace it crashes with the error: "Error
using ==> text, Not enough input arguments". Can anybody suggest what the
problem might be?

Best wishes,
Chris

Christopher Brown