[Eeglablist] biosemi_128sph.xyz

Christian CAMEN Christian.Camen at hcuge.ch
Mon Mar 13 03:56:17 PST 2006

Dear list,

            I have problem in creating my location file from my biosemi_128sph.xyz. Is anybody already has done a location file for Biosemi?
It looks like this:

128--->él,
x,y,z coordinates
last column: labels

etc...

I look up the mailing list but find nothing dealing with biosemi and locations.

So if you have some information, even basic, thank....

the system manager.