AW: [Eeglablist] reject epochs by spectra

Sarnthein Johannes Johannes.Sarnthein at usz.ch
Mon Mar 13 23:53:55 PST 2006

Hi Christian,

pmtm is a function in the signal processing toolbox for multitaper spectral power estimation:

C:\Programme\MATLAB704\toolbox\signal\signal\pmtm.m

You may not have this toolbox, so you cannot find pmtm.
I recommend buying the signal processing toolbox (for about 300 USD),
it makes life a lot easier.

Best,
Johannes

  _____