[Eeglablist] How to import an ANT_rejection file

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Tue May 23 02:23:12 PDT 2006

Dear Byoung Kyong,

> How can I import a rejection file (ANT, EEP) when I import an ANT CNT file
> into EEGLAB?
> (We know that there is an option to import an ANT trgigger file.)
>
> If there is no function for this, then which way is good to do this
> systematically?
As far as I know there is no dedicated function, however, this task can
be solved with some lines of code on the command line (or script):

regions = dlmread('filename.rej', '-'); % read rejection file
regions = regions * EEG.srate + 1; % convert to samples
EEG = eeg_eegrej(EEG, regions); % reject data
[ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET] = pop_newset(ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET);

Best,
Andreas