[Eeglablist] Pre-SFN EMSE Suite and ActiveTwo Workshops Oct 11-13 in Atlanta

Lloyd Smith lsmith at cortechsolutions.com
Wed May 24 15:37:02 PDT 2006

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am writing to notify you about two upcoming training opportunities
that may interest you.  Details are below.

October 11 - Operating ActiveTwo workshop: Just prior to the SFN 2006
Convention in Atlanta, we will host a one-day workshop on Operating
ActiveTwo.  Visit
http://www.cortechsolutions.com/OperatingActiveTwo0806.htm to learn more
and register.

October 12-13 - EMSE Suite workshop: Immediately following the ActiveTwo
workshop, we will host a two-day workshop on EMSE Suite.  Visit
http://www.cortechsolutions.com/EMSEWorkshopOct06.htm to learn more and
register.

I would also like to direct your attention to our recently updated,
better organized, web site: www.cortechsolutions.com.  There you will
find new products and new features like on-line ordering of consumable
supplies.

You have received this notice because you communicated with me about
EMSE Suite or ActiveTwo sometime in the recent past.  If you would
prefer not to receive similar notices in the future, please reply to
this message with REMOVE ME in the subject line and you will be removed
from our mailing list.

Thanks for your interest in our products!

Best regards,

Lloyd Smith
Owner
Cortech Solutions, LLC