[Eeglablist] Power in reference interval of ERSP

Clemens Brunner clemens.brunner at tugraz.at
Mon May 29 23:11:05 PDT 2006

When I calculate ERSP maps with timef, how can I find out the power in the
reference interval? I thought that this was the parameter mbase, but the
values do not match the power values as calculated by simply filtering the
signal in the desired frequency band, squaring and averaging in the reference
interval.

For example, I manually calculate the power and get a value of 0.1824. The
function timef yields a much higher value though, namely 1789.1. Is it
possible to find out the reference power in a specific frequency band
somehow?

TIA
Clemens