[Eeglablist] Interpolation method in topoplot

arno arno at salk.edu
Fri Jun 23 16:29:42 PDT 2006

The interpolation method in topoplot() is 'invdist' (inverse distance
which is the same as 'v4'). It is in the call to "griddata" at line
1571. You may change it to any of other Matlab interpolating methods.
See the help of Matlab griddata function for more help. In our practice,
most interpolation methods are equivalent except at boundaries. As
indicated in griddata help 'v4' returns smooth surfaces, which is why we
are using it (and also for historical reasons).