[Eeglablist] ascii conversion help needed

arno arno at salk.edu
Mon Jul 10 14:58:53 PDT 2006

Dear Shantanu,

it is important that the ASCII file contains space or tabs between the
values otherwise Matlab will not be able to import it. Also, if channel
names are contained in the file, this will make the import function
crash. I would advise that you open the file with Excel, remove all
non-numeric information, then resave it as a ".txt" file with tab
separator and finally attempt to import it in EEGLAB.

Best regards,

Arno

--

*Arnaud Delorme, Ph.D.*
Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience, INC, University of San

*Tel* :/(+1)-858-458-1927 ext 15/
*Fax* :/(+1)-858-458-1847/
*Web page*: sccn.ucsd.edu/~arno <http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/%7Earno>
*To think upon*:

    Normality is what cuts off your sixth finger and your tail.

        /Member of the church of sub-genius/