[Eeglablist] Questions about ICA Filtering...

aparkr83 at siu.edu aparkr83 at siu.edu
Sun Jul 23 18:11:06 PDT 2006

Hello all,

My name is Ashley Parker and I am a researcher in Dr. David
Gilbert's Integrative Neurscience Laboratory at Southern
Illinois University, Carbondale.  We plan to use ICA filtering
for some EEG data we collected from 128 channels.  I was able to
get 128 components for a practice file, but for others I
recieved only 25 or even 13 components.  I was wondering what
might be causing the low number of components on some files and
then 128 on other files.  Would any one have any suggestions on
how to fix this problem or tell me what I might be doing
incorrectly?

Thanks,

Ashley Parker