[Eeglablist] Can't use breakpoints in EEGLAB?

Toby Fernsler toby at sccn.ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 11 19:13:16 PDT 2006

This is a Matlab feature/bug where the breakpoint only works on the
immediate program called, and not if you set it in a nested call. So for
example, if you put a breakpoint in runica.m at line 400, and then run
pop_runica.m, it won't stop. You have to but a breakpoint in
pop_runica.m where it calls runica, then run runica manually to get it
to stop at your runica breakpoint.

best,
Toby