[Eeglablist] can eeglab save a file in .bdf format?

Alejandro Riera alejandro.riera at starlab.es
Thu Aug 31 00:40:50 PDT 2006

Hi,
I need to correct a couple of .bdf files: I recorded more channels that
I should have.
My idea was to use eeglab to select the right channels and then save the
file again in .bdf format.
But as far as I know, eeglab saves the files in .set format.
Is there a way to change this default value and save a file in bdf format?
Thank you very much.
--

Alejandro Riera
*Researcher*

+ Edifici de l'Observatori Fabra, Muntanya del Tibidabo
Camí de l’Observatori Fabra s/n - 08035 – Barcelona - Spain
) +34 93 254 03 70 /66, alejandro.riera (Skype)
; +34 93 212 64 45 (fax)
8 alejandro.riera at starlab.es <mailto:>
: http://starlab.es