[Eeglablist] interpolating electrode using topoplot

arno arno at salk.edu
Sun Sep 17 22:24:27 PDT 2006

You may use the attached script to perform interpolation of an
electrode. The function uses a similar mechanism compared to topoplot
for interpolation (it actually allows for a choice of 5 methods) but can
interpolate whole time series. It is not spherical interpolation, just
planar interpolation. Andreas Widmann has an EEGLAB plugin in
development for spherical interpolation (below)

http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~biocog/widmann/eeglab-plugins/index.html

After you have performed interpolation on your dataset, you may use
topoplot() as before. Note that it is not recommended to perform
interpolation before running ICA. The attached function will take care
of you ICA information when you perform interpolation.

Hope this helps,

Arno