[Eeglablist] boolean expression/term?

Doerte K. Spring doerte at spring-west.net
Thu Sep 21 13:35:20 PDT 2006

Hi EEGLAB experts,

I was wondering whether eeglab has options for a boolean expression/term
included. For convenience in data epoching, I'd like to extract epochs for only
a certain event type which proceds a specified other event. E.g., let's say, I
have a bunch of events coded with 8, but only a third of them actually occur
together with another event (event code 11). How could I extract the epoch for
those 8-11 combination only without epoching all events coded with 8?
At the moment, I only know about a work around solution, which would include the
epochs for all of the 8s and then scrolling through all extracted epochs to
exclude the superfluous ones.
It would be really great, if eeglab has a possibility to just say I wanne have
all 8 proceding a 10.

Many thanks in advance,

Doerte