[Eeglablist] creating .cnt file

ccm cmcheng at vghtpe.gov.tw
Thu Oct 26 22:51:09 PDT 2006

Dear Alois:

I'm from Taiwan.
I aquired EEG data with neuroscan.
I can import (.CNT) file into EEGLAB .
But is it possible to convert (.set) file to (.cnt) file.

The issue was also mentioned in the following mail
so is there any program to perform the convertion?

Best;

            Chou-Ming Cheng

A good starting point might be BIOSIG.SF.NET. I'm moving my Matlab/Octave
filters for dataformats of EEG and other Biosignals to it.
At the moment are implemented the following formats:
read: CNT, EEG, EDF, BDF, BKR,
write: BKR, EDF
Writing CNT-files would fit very well into this project.

Alois