[Eeglablist] ICA Sample Size

arno arno at salk.edu
Fri Nov 3 18:44:21 PST 2006

Dear Asefa,

I do not agree with your number 30. It depends on the number of
channels. Also, I am not sure the number of sample has anything to do
with normality. See past messages on this subject.

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2006/001566.html
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2006/001568.html
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2006/001570.html

Best regards,