[Eeglablist] Resampling .BDF data

Marissa Westerfield mwesterfield at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 6 16:01:37 PST 2006

Hi all,

I've got a feeling this can be done, I just don't know *how*: I've got
an ActiveView .BDF datafile that was recorded without decimation when I
*should've* decimated the data by 8 (sampled at 256 Hz). Is there a way
to import the file into EEGLAB, resample it, then export it back to .BDF
format (that's the important part)? Would I use BIOSIG for this and
bypass EEGLAB altogether (I can't figure out the BIOSIG documentation at
all, so can't tell if that's the right thing to do)?

Thanks for any help,
Marissa Westerfield