[Eeglablist] about del2map on single trials

Maria L. Stavrinou maria at heart.med.upatras.gr
Fri Nov 17 06:53:46 PST 2006

Dear EEGLAB community,
I would like to use the del2map function to calculate the surface Laplacian of my EEG datasets,
Then if i want to clear my data first i have to extract epochs and reject those epochs that are contaminated with artifacts.
Is it ok to run del2map on single trials? The duration of single trials can be maximally 1500 sec. I understand that ineed to modify the code, but is there any theoretical drawback in doing so?

Thank you in advance,

Maria

Maria L. Stavrinou PhD
Biosignal Processing Laboratory,
Department of Medical Physics,
School of Medicine,
University of Patras,
Rio Campus, 26500,
Patras Greece
tel. (cellular) 0030-6938287930
tel.lab. 0030-2610-966115

web page:
http://nucleus.med.upatras.gr/~maria/hello.htm

3rd Summer School in Emerging Technologies in Biomedicine
http://heart.med.upatras.gr/school2006, Patras 02-07 July 2006