[Eeglablist] conversion of data format

Rodrigo Segnini rsegnini at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Dec 5 18:39:22 PST 2006

Hi Izabela,

You can save as text and import. Remember to input the sampling rate
(Biopac connected to Acqknowledge uses 200Hz by default); the rest will be
detected by EEGlab (columns = channels, rows = datapoints).

Then you will need to select a electrode map (many are available on the
web) and potentially an event file, unless you are making continuous (not
event related) measurements.

That should get you at the same level as the examples in the tutorial.

Rodrigo